Oysters & Specialty Seafood
The Food Dudes work exclusively with Rodney’s Oyster House to guarantee the freshest selection of Oysters and Specialty Seafood at our functions. Canadian shucking champion, Eamon Clarke, is an avid foodie and his commitment to providing us with only the freshest products is unprecedented.
We maintain our standards of sustainability by:
- Arranging efficient delivery schedules by mapping out deliveries and pick-ups to minimize time on the road
- Encouraging our clients to rent our re-usable platters and arranging an equipment pick-up upon the event's completion
- Ensuring all disposable cutlery and dinnerware we use is 100% biodegradable
- Being vigilant about separating organic waste, recycling and garbage at all of our facilities, venues, and events
We are in partnership with Cherryvale Organic Farm—a sustainable, certified organic, farm located in Prince Edward County, Ontario. Cherryvale provides us with deliveries of only the freshest, local produce.
For more information please visit Cherryvale.ca
We work hand in hand with local suppliers at the St. Lawrence and Kensington Markets for unlimited access to premium local ingredients.
Our butcher and meat curators provide unparalleled selection and quality of local meats.
Sponsorships and Charity Events
We frequently take the opportunity to donate our services, complimentary or subsidized, to various causes.
Some of them have included:
- Camp Oochigeas - "An Evening of Summer Dreams"
- Haiti Relief
- Second Harvest
- LIVERight Gala
- Bridle Bash
- SickKids Gift Gala
- The Angel Project
- Friends For Life Bike Rally
- The Weekend to End Breast Cancer
- Citi Athletic Foundation
Unfortunately your browser does not support Flash Player version 10. Without Flash you will be unable to experience our site as it was meant to be seen.
Please click here to download the latest version of Flash.